Community conversation #11: Digesting the Anticipation Hub's global overview report
Date & TimeMonday, 19th of June 2023; 13:00 - 14:00 CEST
In April 2022, the Anticipation Hub launched a new report, Anticipatory Action in 2022: A Global Overview. This captured, for the first time, the scale of anticipatory action worldwide.
In this community conversation, some of the report's authors and contributors will reflect on the main findings, and also be available to answer questions from the wider anticipatory action community.
- Irene Amuron, Red Cross Red Crescent Climate Centre
- Daniela D'Amen, Servicio Meteorológico Nacional, Argentina
- Mauricio Santos, German Red Cross in Honduras
- Rudra Adhikari, Nepal Red Cross Society
- Maria Lourdes Kathleen Macasil, Climate Risk and Early Warning Systems Initiative
There will be plenty of opportunities for attendees to share their own reflections on the report, so please come with your ideas and questions ready!